Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Third-Floor Bedroom



  THE THIRD FLOOR BEDROOM.jpgThe story I picked from the book, The Mysteries of Harris Burdick, was The Third-Floor Bedroom. The book says that none of these stories were ever known to be finished, so I finished this one.
Ever since they moved to Skir Dow, Chelsie Markis and her parents have had a lot of problems. She had been dating a boy named Turk Flent for three months and her dad was going crazy. He forbid her to date Turk but that only made her love him more. Chelsie's dad had always been super protective of her but he had gone too far. She couldn't stand it anymore. She was leaving the nest. No matter what her dad said, Chelsie Markis would never leave Turk Flent.
This is only the summary of my story, so if you want to read the whole thing you can find it on my glogster. Plus, if you remember my author's fair (The Slightest Chance), this is the prequel. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment